- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (16 ounce) jar cilantro salsa (or any salsa you prefer, since I HATE cilantro!!)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Put all ingredients in crock pot on low for 6-8 hours.
- Garnish with scallions, and peanuts.
- Serve with jasmine rice made with half coconut milk and half water (1 cup raw rice, 1 cup water, 1 cup coconut milk).
By: KelBel – Dec 21, 2004
Original Comments: Throw six ingredients into the crock pot and 6 hours later enjoy a delicious treat!