TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed, well drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 slices process Swiss cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 8 thin slices deli corned beef
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- In a small bowl, combine sauerkraut and salad dressing.
- Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle.
- Fold corned beef slices in half; place over cheese.
- Top with sauerkraut mixture.
- Roll up each from the short side.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
From Taste of Home
Original Comment: “If you like Reuben sandwiches, you’re sure to like these quick-and-easy roll-ups,” writes Dolores Hurtt of Florence, Montana. “I sometimes serve them with a salad and some fruit for a fast meal.”