- 1 crusty sandwich roll, split
- 1 Tbsp prepared Dijon mustard/mayo
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 2 slices deli ham
- 1 Tbsp Mayo
- 2 slices deli roast beef
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 slice Muenster cheese
- Preheat the oven broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Open the sandwich roll onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread the mustard/mayo on one half of the roll and top with the turkey, swiss, and ham.
- Spread mayo on the other half of the roll and top with the roast beef, tomato slices, and muenster cheese.
- Broil the sandwich open-faced until the cheese melts and begins to bble and the ham begins to crisp around the edges.
- Remove the sandwich from the oven and put both sides together.
This recipe was submitted by Laurie Abkemeier on Allrecipes.com, but is no longer available.