- 1/2 Cup Frank’s Kraut, drained and chopped
- 1 – 3 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 8 oz. container sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 4 oz. sliced corned beef, finely diced
- 2-3 Tbsp milk
- Combine and heat all ingredients, except milk, in a small saucepan over low heat until hot.
- Thin with milk if necessary.
- Serve hot with rye or pumpernickel breadsticks.
Alternate microwave directions
- Combine and heat all ingredients, except milk, in an microwave-safe bowl until hot (approximately 4 minutes). Stir after 2 minutes
- Thin with milk, if necessary.
Note: Got this recipe from a can of Frank’s sauerkraut. Recipe is also online here.