6 Servings – Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 thin slices deli roast beef (or ham)
- 6 slices process American cheese, quartered
- 12 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Press one slice of beef (or ham) onto the bottom and up the sides of each
greased muffin cup, forming a shell
- Arrange two cheese pieces in each shell
- Break one egg into each cup.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
This recipe was taken directly from the Taste of Home website. I take no credit for it. I am simply storing it here so it does not “go away”. 🙂