- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups ketchup
- 6 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cayenne (red) pepper powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce in the crockpot.
- Add the chicken. Coat it well with the sauce.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked all the way through.
- Shred or cut up the chicken, and replace it in the BBQ sauce in the pot.
- Mix it all up so the pieces are coated.
You can keep the crockpot on low to keep the chicken warm for serving. Serve on sandwich rolls.
Note: The original recipe called for 2 tsp red hot pepper flakes, but I grabbed powder instead, and only used half.